Piggy Charm Bracelets
This is our sweet little Olive sporting her new pig bracelet! For a minimum $5 donation, you too can own a pig charm bracelet. Proceeds from these sales will go towards helping animals at Farm Animal Rescue & Rehoming Movement - FARRM. Contact us today to get yours!
Financial donations can be made by cheque, E-transfers to email@example.com or via this Paypal link. Your generosity is so greatly appreciated by us and by all of the rescues that we support.
Volunteer for Us
Do you have a passion for animals and rescues?
Are you interested in helping us by becoming a volunteer? Please fill out our Volunteer Intake form and the Liability Release Form.Volunteer Intake Form Liability Release Form
Are you looking for an interesting project to get behind?
Is your company looking for a worthwhile sponsoring project? Do you want to help animals, but can't find the time? Check out our sponsorship opportunities!Sponsorship Forms
Rescue Wish List
Help our rescues by purchasing and donating some of these useful items.Rescue Wish List
Event Attendence Request Form
Would you like us to join you at one of your events? Please fill out this form and send it in.Invite Us!
Earth Angel Helpersacks
According to the 2014 survey 2,252 people are without a home in the City of Edmonton. Of those, it is anticipated approximately 5% have companion animals.
Working closely with Alberta Helping Animals Society (inner-city pet food bank), Berkeley's Place will distribute Earth Angel Helpersacks to vulnerable people living on the streets of Edmonton and their companion animals. The Helpersacks will contain items to help the vulnerable and their companion animals.
Click here to see upcoming events!
Stuck for ideas on how you can help?
- If you see abuse, report it!
- Donate a pet bed / towels / blankets.
- Donate litter/scratching post/tower.
- Donate financially.
- Donate a crate/portable dog run or doggy seatbelt.
- Donate a food dish, leash or collar, treats or a bag of food.
- Donate grooming supplies.
- Donate a raffle item.
- Donate to veterinary expenses.
- Have a yard sale and donate the money.
- Volunteer to do rescue/foster in your area.
- Donate a bottle of bleach/other cleaning products.
- Pay for a dog to go to obedience class/ groomer.
- Lend your artistic talents to the rescues.
- Donate printer paper, envelopes and stamps.
- Get some friends together to build/repair dog houses.